Down load complete text from publisher
Other variations of the product:
- Sumit Agarwal & Paige M. Skiba & Jeremy Tobacman, 2009. ” payday advances and charge cards: New Liquidity and Credit Scoring Puzzles? ,” NBER performing Papers 14659, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
Recommendations noted on TIPS
- Zinman, Jonathan, 2009. ” Debit or credit? ,” Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 358-366, February.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2005. ” Debit or credit? ,” Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ron Borzekowski & Elizabeth K. Kiser, 2006. ” The selection during the checkout: quantifying need across re re re payment instruments ,” Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-17, Board of Governors regarding the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sumit Agarwal & Paige M. Skiba & Jeremy Tobacman, 2009. ” decisive hyperlink payday advances and charge cards: New Liquidity and Credit Scoring Puzzles? ,” NBER performing Papers 14659, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- William Adams & Liran Einav & Jonathan Levin, 2007. ” Liquidity Constraints and Imperfect Ideas in Subprime Lending ,” NBER performing Papers 13067, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- Sumit Agarwal & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Chunlin Liu & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2006. ” Do customers select the right credit agreements? ,” performing Paper Series WP-06-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 2006.
- Sumit Agarwal & John C. Driscoll & Xavier Gabaix & David Laibson, 2008. ” Learning when you look at the Credit Card marketplace ,” NBER performing Papers 13822, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- Irina A. Telyukova & Randall Wright, 2006. ” a type of cash and Credit, with Application to your Credit Card Debt Puzzle ,” 2006 fulfilling Papers 45, community for Economic Dynamics.
- Irina A. Telyukova & Randall Wright, 2007. ” a type of cash and credit, with application towards the personal credit card debt puzzle ,” performing Papers (Old show) 0711, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2007.
More info on this product
- D14 – Microeconomics – – Domestic Behavior – – – Domestic Preserving; Private Finance
- G21 – Financial Economics – – Financial Institutions and solutions – – – Banking institutions; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
All product on this website happens to be supplied by the particular writers and writers. You are able to assist proper errors and omissions. Whenever asking for a modification, please mention this product’s handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:99:y:2009:i:2:p:412-17 . See basic information regarding just how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical concerns regarding this product, or even to correct its writers, name, abstract, bibliographic or information that is download contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact information of provider:
We encourage you to do it here if you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc. This enables to connect your profile for this product. In addition lets you accept citations that are potential this product that people are uncertain about.
If CitEc respected a guide but failed to link a product in RePEc to it, you are able to assistance with this type .
Once you learn of lacking products citing this 1, you are able to assist us producing those links by the addition of the appropriate sources in the same manner as above, for each refering product. If you’re a writerized composer of this product, you may even wish to check out the “citations” tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there could be some citations awaiting verification.
Please be aware that modifications might take a little while to filter through the many services that are rePEc.